Crystal Jewelry Charging:
Be mindful about the metal chains attached, and use gentle methods to cleanse and charge. Best method is to clear your jewelry with sound and then have a piece of selenite close by to keep it charged.
- Moonshine: place outside for a moonbath (be mindful of rain- some crystals don't like water)
- Sunshine: place your piece in the sun for an afternoon soak
- Smoke: smudge your stones
- Meditation: fill your crystals with loving white light through meditation
- Other Crystals: sit your piece on top of a chunk of Citrine on a window sill overnight, preferably during a full moon or a window sill that gets sun
Other Crystal Charging Methods:
Bury them in the ground or sand overnight, but mark the spot well
Use a charging crystal
Place small stone on a large flat quartz, citrine, or amethyst cluster for 24 hours
Keep carnelian or selenite close to your crystals for constant cleansing
Hold your stones and see a brilliant white liquid light coming in to cleanse and recharge the crystal to its purest and powerful state
Leave your crystals in the moonlight overnight, be mindful of crystals that do not like water
smudge your crystals, while holding the intention to release all negativity
Place stones and crystals outside in direct sunlight for an afternoon to clear and charge
- Hold them under running water while thinking of all the negativity being washed away
- Place them in a bowl with Epsom salt and give them a nice soak
Unique Crystal Info:
Powerhouse Crystals "I'm a boss, don't need much cleansing"
Apophylite, Azulite, Kyanite, Citrine, Phenakite
Dry Crystals "I'd prefer not to get wet"
Angelite, Turquoise, Kunzite, Selenite, Kyanite, Malachite, Calcite, Labradorite
No sunshine "fades my color"
- Aventurine, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Kunzite, Fluorite, Rose Quartz, Smokey Quartz
New Energy, New Spot
- After you charge your crystals, you can place them back in their spot, find a new spot, or place them in a silk bag to prevent other energies from coming in